Wave Pool Naming Contest Information & Rules
- Fans and Followers of Wet'n'Wild on social media will have a chance to create and select the name of the wave pool attraction.
- Those who wish to participate must have either "liked" Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/WetnWildLasVegas) or "followed" it on Twitter (https://twitter.com/WetnWildLV).
- Fans and Followers will be asked to send their ideas to ContestsWetnWildLV@gmail.com beginning December 20, after the first pour of concrete has begun at the site of the wave pool attraction, until January 13, 2013. On Monday, January 14, the five best submissions will be posted to the Wet 'n' Wild Facebook Page where fans of the page can "like" their favorite! The name with the most "likes" on January 20 at 12 p.m. PST will be the winner.
- Those who do not "like" or "follow" Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas will be disqualified.
- In the email, participants should include their full name, name as it appears on Facebook and/or Twitter handle, address and phone number.
- If different fans submit the same name idea, the submission with the earliest time stamp will be given credit for the name. No matter the amount of time before – 1 minute or 10 days – the earliest recorded submission of that name will be considered for the 5 finalists. This will be determined by the time stamp on each email received.
- Contest participants can submit more than one name idea.
- The winner and finalists will be notified via email.
- The winner will receive a Family 4 Pack of Gold Passes and a VIP experience for the entire family during the opening weekend including a complimentary cabana, all-you-can-drink fountain soda beverages, meals and more. Each of the five finalists will receive a pair of single day admission tickets to the park.